Saturday, August 12, 2006

Puberty

So this is basically step one.
I became sexually aware at the tender age of 12. Before then, I knew there was a thing called sex, and I knew men and women did it. I knew women had a hole, and I knew you were supposed to put your penis in it. But I didn't know any of the details...

So there I am, having a bath, when I have my first erection, and I'm just like, whoa there...Hello! I didn't realize you could get bigger there....

So that night I basically played with my penis, trying to simulate putting it into a hole whose sensations I knew nothing about (and sadly only managed to find out very recently, some 15 years later!)

My first orgasm came as a shock to me. I had no idea what the hell was happening. At that point, I knew there was a word called orgasm, but if you look it up in the dictionary, it talks all about climax, and nothing about ejaculation!

So I got scared shitless and went racing to the bathroom, trying to get rid of the stuff that had just come out. I didn't quite know what was going on!

Eventually though, I figured it out, which brings me to my next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home